5 Care Services are currently recruiting for passionate and dedicated Domiciliary Care Workers and Senior Domiciliary Care Workers to join our ever-growing team.
Job Type: Full-time and Part-time vacancies available.
Location: Staffordshire and surrounding areas
Salary: £8.25 – £9.00/hour
5 Care Services specialises in all areas of Domiciliary Care for adults and children within the Walsall, Cannock, Staffordshire and surrounding areas and have an established business in place with excellent CQC ratings.
We are looking for people that can work flexibly in order to meet the needs of our service users and are able to work one day per weekend or both days on alternate weekends. If you are only able to work weekends, then this can also be accommodated.
Typical shifts are 6am – 3pm (morning and lunch calls) or 4pm to 10pm (teatime and bed calls) and 12 hour shifts covering complex care packages (for example 7am – 7pm and 7pm – 7am).
Domiciliary Care Worker’s roles and responsibilities can vary from client to client, here is a brief summary;
- Assist service users with personal care, such as washing, dressing, eating and toileting.
- Perform housekeeping tasks, such as dusting, vacuuming, changing bed linens and laundry.
- Assisting service users with their medication needs.
- Assist in the safe handling, transferring, re-positioning and movement of service users.
- Providing as required a shopping service if needed by the service user.
What 5 Care believes makes a good carer:
- Having a passion for providing the best care to our service users.
- Be committed not just to your employer but to the service users.
- Able to adapt to the service users’ needs and requirements.
- Able to communicate effectively on all levels.
- Well organised, punctual and flexible.
- Ability to use your own initiative.
Who 5 Care are looking for?
- Previous experience in Domiciliary Care is preferred but not essential.
- A positive attitude that reflects our organisation’s values and work ethics.
- Ability to work alternative weekends are required by all carers.
- Driving license and have own transport preferred but not essential.
- You will need to communicate accurately both verbal and written so a good level of literacy is required.
What 5 Care will offer successful applicants:
- Varied work with flexible hours.
- Holiday pay and travel time.
- Bank Holiday increased rates of pay.
- Training and career development.
- Loyalty and Bonus schemes.
- Out of hours support.
- Dedicated Support from a committed Management Team.
5 Care will need:
- DBS Check – fee must be met by the applicant (DBS certificates registered with the Update Service are accepted).
- Fully completed Induction Training – held at 5 Care Services office.
If you are interested in joining the team here at 5 Care Services APPLY NOW!
If you feel that this is the right job for you then simply fill out the brief form below and successful candidates will receive a callback to discuss the opportunity further:
Staffordshire Job Application
5 Care Services Limited
The Enterprise Hub, Green Lane
Emergency Out Of Hours
The office is open Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm.
Emergency Out of Hours Contact No.